[Gluster-devel] [sr #105621] arch commit error - unable to acquire revision lock

Sylvain Beucler INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Sun Oct 15 10:19:40 UTC 2006

Update of sr #105621 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => Beuc

Follow-up Comment #3:

Hi,

There was a umask issue, creating new files with no group write access. For
reference, this can be changed with direct sftp access.

I modified the SSH configuration and used libpam-umask to set the default
umask with group write access (0002 instead of 0022).

This was previously done by a custom SSH patch, which I recently removed.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105621>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/