[Gluster-devel] [bug #17039] FC5 login failure

harshavardhana INVALID.NOREPLY at gnu.org
Mon Oct 9 05:57:09 UTC 2006

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #17039 (project gluster):

I have observed that on SELinux while installation of mediawiki, this is what
mediawiki states about SELinux config files write access.

"SELinux: Linux distributions which support SELinux ('Security Extensions')
are becoming more widespread. On such systems, PHP scripts will still be
unable to write to the config directory, after you have set the normal file
permissions. You will also need to use the 'chcon' command to change the
SELinux file type"

Does this relate to our problem some how?.
there solution for that is also here for that
"http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/SELinux"

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?17039>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/