[Gluster-devel] Boot stops at GNU GRAB

Susumu Urata (Technocross) susumu_urata at technocross.com
Tue Jun 27 23:28:38 UTC 2006

The email regarding the GRUB error was caused by some errors on the
CD.  I burned a new CD and then loaded the client.  It was
successful except for the following errors.

I notices two errors at the beginning of loading the client node
from the master.
Errors are:

gutils.gex      cant read
fs-utils.gex    cant read

I checked the MD5 value and it is the same as the one listed in the
web.
I can open the file from the console.

Thanks
Susumu Urata