[automated-testing] Supporting GD2 & GD1 in glusto-tests

Jonathan Holloway jholloway at redhat.com
Mon Jul 9 12:18:31 UTC 2018

We can definitely mark the tests with a pytest marker and run with the -m
<gcs_marker_name>. If pytest provides a mechanism to show which marker was
used to kick off the tests, we should be able to add logic to the
GlusterBaseClass.runs_on to alter the list for GCS runs. Worst case, we
could include a var in the config file (or elsewhere) to act as a flag.

--Jonathan