[automated-testing] gluster-block: Discussion regarding glusto tests

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Jul 2 12:20:05 UTC 2018

I've already tried to redirect this thread once. Please use the upstream
automated-testing@ list rather than CCing half the world. This is a
discussion that needs to happen and be decided in the open.

Pranith/Prasanna: At the moment your problem is that you want to write
tests in conjunction with your pull request and splitting into multiple
repos do not give you this ability. Is that the compelling reason why you
want this to happen in the gluster-block repo directly rather than
glusto-tests?

--
nigelb