GlusterFS 3.5.7 has been released
Niels de Vos
ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 17:15:30 UTC 2015
This post contains links that have been lost in text format of this
email. You can find the original post on my blog  and soon on the
Gluster Planet . The Release notes are available on GitHub 
Around the 10th of each month the release schedule allows for a 3.5 stable
update. This got delayed a few days due to the unfriendly weather in The
Netherlands, making me take some holidays in a more sunny place in Europe.
This release fixes two bugs, one is only a minor improvement for
distributions using systemd, the other fixes a potential client-side
segfault when the server.manage-gids option is used. Packages for
different distributions are available on the main download server,
distributions that still provide glusterfs-3.5 packages should get updates
out shortly too.
To keep informed about Gluster, you can follow the project on Twitter,
read articles on Planet Gluster or check other sources like mailinglists
on our home page.
Release Notes for GlusterFS 3.5.7
This is a bugfix release. The Release Notes for 3.5.0, 3.5.1, 3.5.2,
3.5.3, 3.5.4, 3.5.5 and 3.5.6 contain a listing of all the new features
that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.5 stable release.
* 1283542: glusterfs does not register with rpcbind on restart
* 1283691: core dump in protocol/client:client_submit_request
* The following configuration changes are necessary for 'qemu' and
'samba vfs plugin' integration with libgfapi to work seamlessly:
1. gluster volume set <volname> server.allow-insecure on
2. restarting the volume is necessary
gluster volume stop <volname>
gluster volume start <volname>
3. Edit /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol to contain this line:
option rpc-auth-allow-insecure on
4. restarting glusterd is necessary
service glusterd restart
More details are also documented in the Gluster Wiki on the Libgfapi
with qemu libvirt page.
* For Block Device translator based volumes open-behind translator at
the client side needs to be disabled.
gluster volume set <volname> performance.open-behind disabled
* libgfapi clients calling glfs_fini before a successful glfs_init will
cause the client to hang as reported here. The workaround is NOT to
call glfs_fini for error cases encountered before a successful
glfs_init. This is being tracked in Bug 1134050 for glusterfs-3.5 and
Bug 1093594 for mainline.
* If the /var/run/gluster directory does not exist enabling quota will
likely fail (Bug 1117888).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Announce