[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 3.8 RC2 is coming soon

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Fri May 27 03:07:54 UTC 2016

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 5:13 AM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just a heads up that I'm planning to tag glusterfs-3.8rc2 later today.
> There are still some patches that are in need of reviews, please keep an
> eye open for those with this link:
>

> http://review.gluster.org/#/q/status:open+project:glusterfs+branch:release-3.8
>
> In addition to more patches that want to get included in 3.8 GA, we are
> still waiting for more details in the release-notes. Please have a look
> there and try to resolve some of the TODO items:
>
>   https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/glusterfs-3.8-release-notes

Waking this up again, there's still TODOs left in release notes for a
majority of features.
Copying folks directly to let them know that release notes are still
outstanding, as seems to be the case in both the publicpad and the roadmap.

https://www.gluster.org/community/roadmap/3.8/

- amye

Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead