GlusterFS 3.5.8 is out, two bugs fixed in this stable release update
Niels de Vos
ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Mar 3 15:57:14 UTC 2016
[from: http://blog.nixpanic.net/2016/03/glusterfs-358-is-out.html, with
functional links, soon on http://planet.gluster.org/ too]
Last month GlusterFS 3.5.8 was tagged for release in our git repository.
The tarball got placed on our main distribution server, and some
packages got built for different distributions. Because releases and
packages are mostly done by volunteers in their free time, it sometimes
takes a little longer to get all the packages for different
distributions available. Please be patient until the release has been
made completely (at that point we'll update the 3.5/LATEST symlink). If
you are interested in helping out with the packaging for a certain
distribution or project, send your introduction and offer for assistance
to our packaging mailinglist.
Release Notes for GlusterFS 3.5.8
This is a bugfix release. The Release Notes for 3.5.0, 3.5.1, 3.5.2,
3.5.3, 3.5.4, 3.5.5, 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 contain a listing of all the new
features that were added and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 3.5 stable
* 1117888: Problem when enabling quota : Could not start quota
* 1288195: log improvements:- enabling quota on a volume reports
numerous entries of "contribution node list is empty which is an
error" in brick logs
* The following configuration changes are necessary for 'qemu' and
'samba vfs plugin' integration with libgfapi to work seamlessly:
1. gluster volume set <volname> server.allow-insecure on
2. restarting the volume is necessary
gluster volume stop <volname>
gluster volume start <volname>
3. Edit /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol to contain this line:
option rpc-auth-allow-insecure on
4. restarting glusterd is necessary
service glusterd restart
More details are also documented in the Gluster Wiki on the
Libgfapi with qemu libvirt page.
* For Block Device translator based volumes open-behind translator
at the client side needs to be disabled.
gluster volume set <volname> performance.open-behind disabled
* libgfapi clients calling glfs_fini before a successful glfs_init
will cause the client to hang as reported here. The workaround is
NOT to call glfs_fini for error cases encountered before a
successful glfs_init. This is being tracked in Bug 1134050 for
glusterfs-3.5 and Bug 1093594 for mainline.
* If the /var/run/gluster directory does not exist enabling quota
will likely fail (Bug 1117888).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Announce