[Gluster-users] Replication not working on server hang

Wei Dong wdong.pku at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:46:25 UTC 2009

I'm wondering if there's some way for glusterfs to detect the flaws of
the underlying operating system.  I believe there's no bug-free file
systems in the universe, so I believe it is the job of the glusterfs
developer to specify which underlying filesystem is tested and
supported.  It's not good to simply say that glusterfs works on all
real-world approximations to an imaginary bug-free posix  filesystem.

- Wei