[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-11.0 released

Shwetha Acharya sacharya at redhat.com
Tue Feb 14 06:21:27 UTC 2023

Packages of CentOS Stream 9 & 8  are found to be working as expected.

For centos stream 8, we need to enable powertools along with
centos-gluster11-test repo in order to install python3-pyxattr
# dnf --enablerepo=centos-gluster11-test,powertools  install
glusterfs-server

For centos stream 9, we need to enable crb along with centos-gluster11-test
repo in order to install python3-pyxattr
# dnf --enablerepo=centos-gluster11-test,crb install glusterfs-server

Regards,
Shwetha