[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-6.0 released
kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 07:03:44 UTC 2019
glusterfs-6.0 packages for:
* CentOS Storage SIG are now available for testing at . Please try them
out and report test results on this list. After someone reports that they
have tested them then they will be tagged for release.
* Fedora 30 and Fedora 31/rawhide are in the Fedora Updates-Testing and
rawhide repos. Use `dnf` to install. Fedora packages will move to the
Fedora Updates repo after a nominal testing period. Fedora 28 and Fedora 29
are at .
* RHEL 8 Beta are at .
* Debian Stretch/9 and Debian buster/10 are at  (arm64 packages coming
* Bionic/18.04, Cosmic/18.10, and Disco/19.04 are on Launchpad at .
* SUSE SLES12SP4, Tumbleweed, SLES15, and Leap15.1 are on OpenSUSE Build
Service at .
I have _NOT_ updated the top-level LATEST symlink. I will wait for the
public announcement before changing it from 5 to 6.
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 8:38 PM <jenkins at build.gluster.org> wrote:
> This release is made off
> packaging mailing list
> packaging at gluster.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the packaging