[gluster-packaging] gdeploy-2.0.11 available for testing

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 11:36:29 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 02:48:13PM +0530, Sachidananda URS wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 2:27 PM Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:

> > let

> > > It works, I have testing the install , remove and upgrade. The Ansible >
> > > 2.5 pre requisites needs to
> > > be take care of.
> >
> > Can you explain what you mean to say with this? Is ansible > 2.5 not
> > availble in the standard repositories and you got the version from
> > somewhere else?
> >

> Yeah, he was not able to get it from standard repository. User can get one
> from EPEL or other repository.

The content sets from the CentOS SIGs may not rely on 3rd party
repositories. That means we would have to include ansible 2.5+ somehow
in our repositories. I need to check how other SIGs do this, and what
the most suitable way for us is. Until that is resolved, we can't
release this update yet.

Niels