[gluster-packaging] [Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-6.0rc0 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 13:01:03 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 02:51:53PM +0100, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 04:15:39AM +0000, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> > SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/79/artifact/glusterfs-6.0rc0.tar.gz
> > HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/79/artifact/glusterfs-6.0rc0.sha512sum
>
> When will the tarball land under
> https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/6 ?
>
> I'll try to get the builds done today or over the weekend. The CentOS
> team will need to setup the sync from the buildsystem to the standard
> repository locations once the builds are available. Once its done, I'll
> let everyone know.

Packages from the CentOS Storage SIG are now available in the public
testing repository. Please use these packages to enable the repo and
install the glusterfs components in a 2nd step.

el7: https://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/3263/723263/centos-release-gluster6-0.9-1.el7.centos.noarch.rpm
el6: https://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/3265/723265/centos-release-gluster6-0.9-1.el6.centos.noarch.rpm

Once installed, the testing repo is enabled. Everything should be
available.

It is highly appreciated to let me know some results of the testing!

Thanks,
Niels