[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-5.0 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 21:42:03 UTC 2018
On 10/18/18 10:14 AM, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/73/artifact/glusterfs-5.0.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/73/artifact/glusterfs-5.0.sha512sum
> This release is made off jenkins-release-73
glusterfs-5.0 packages for:
* Fedora 29 and 30 are in the Fedora Updates-Testing or Rawhide
repo. Use `dnf` to install. Fedora packages will move to the Fedora
Updates repo after a nominal testing period. Fedora 28 packages are at .
* RHEL 8 Beta packages are at .
* Debian Stretch/9 and Buster/10(Sid) are on download.gluster.org at 
(arm64 packages coming soon.)
* Xenial/16.04, Bionic/18.04, and Cosmic/18.10 will be on Launchpad at
 when Launchpad builds resume. Builds seem to be on hold, possibly
related to the release of Cosmic/18.10 today.
* SUSE SLES12SP4, Tumbleweed, SLES15, and Leap15 are on OpenSUSE
Build Service at .
I will update the .../LATEST symlink after packages for the CentOS
Storage SIG have been built, or on Monday.
More information about the packaging