[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-5.1 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 20:52:08 UTC 2018
On 11/14/18 1:02 PM, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/75/artifact/glusterfs-5.1.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/75/artifact/glusterfs-5.1.sha512sum
> This release is made off jenkins-release-75
glusterfs-5.1 packages for:
* Fedora 29 and 30 are in the Fedora Updates-Testing or Rawhide
repo. Use `dnf` to install. Fedora packages will move to the Fedora
Updates repo after a nominal testing period. Fedora 28 packages are at .
* RHEL X (X>7) Beta packages are at .
* Debian Stretch/9 and Buster/10(Sid) are on download.gluster.org at 
(arm64 packages coming soon.)
* Xenial/16.04, Bionic/18.04, Cosmic/18.10, and Disco/19.04 are on
Launchpad at .
* SUSE SLES12SP4, Tumbleweed, SLES15, and Leap15 will be on OpenSUSE
Build Service at  soon.
I will update the .../LATEST symlinks soon.
More information about the packaging