[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-4.0.1 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Mar 21 18:45:32 UTC 2018
On 03/21/2018 10:36 AM, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/48/artifact/glusterfs-4.0.1.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/48/artifact/glusterfs-4.0.1.sha512sum
> This release is made off jenkins-release-48
glusterfs-4.0.1 packages for:
* Fedora 26 and 27 are on download.gluster.org at . Fedora 28 and 29
are in the Fedora Updates-Testing or Rawhide repo. Use `dnf` to install.
* Debian Stretch/9 and Buster/10(Sid) are on download.gluster.org at 
(arm64 packages coming later.)
* Xenial/16.04, Artful/17.10, and Bionic/18.04 are on Launchpad at .
* SuSE SLES12SP3, Leap42.3, Tumbleweed, SLES15, and Leap15 are on
OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL and CentOS el7 and el6 (el6 client-side only) in CentOS Storage
SIG at .
All the LATEST and STM-4.0 symlinks have been created or updated to
point to the 4.0.1 release.
Please test the CentOS packages and give feedback so that packages can
be tagged for release.
More information about the packaging