[gluster-packaging] Release 4.1.1 and 3.12.11

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 09:05:09 UTC 2018

On 06/25/2018 09:51 PM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2 New releases have been packaged that address the CVE [1].
>
> Request packaging team to get the packages out for testing, so that we
> can publish the versions at the earliest.

GlusterFS-3.12.11 packages are built for Fedora 27.
GlusterFS-4.1.1 packages are built for Fedora 28 and Fedora 29 (rawhide).

The Fedora 27 and 28 packages are queued for testing in Fedora Bodhi and
will appear in the Fedora Updates-Testing repo soon. They will be
promoted to the Fedora Updates repo after a nominal testing period.
Release from testing can be accelerated by giving karma in Bodhi.

Packages for other distributions are pending. My Debian and Ubuntu PPA
build systems are currently off-line due to a failed boot drive on the
hypervisor. When I return from BLR in a few days I will replace the
drive and build packages ASAP.

--

Kaleb