[gluster-packaging] [Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-4.1.1 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 17:15:54 UTC 2018
On 06/25/2018 12:18 PM, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/61/artifact/glusterfs-4.1.1.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/61/artifact/glusterfs-4.1.1.sha512sum
> This release is made off jenkins-release-61
glusterfs-4.1.1 packages for:
* Fedora 28 and 29 are in the Fedora Updates-Testing or Rawhide repo.
Use `dnf` to install. Fedora 28 packages will move to the Fedora Updates
repo after a nominal testing period. Fedora 27 packages coming later at 
* Debian Stretch/9 and Buster/10(Sid) are on download.gluster.org at 
(arm64 packages coming later.)
* Xenial/16.04, Artful/17.10, Bionic/18.04, and Cosmic/18.10 are on
Launchpad at .
* SUSE SLES12SP3, Leap42.3, Tumbleweed, SLES15, and Leap15 will be on
OpenSUSE Build Service at  soon.
* RHEL and CentOS el7 and el6 (el6 client-side only) in CentOS Storage
SIG at .
glusterfs-3.12.11 packages for:
* Fedora 27 are in the Fedora Updates or Updates-Testing repo. Use `dnf`
to install. Note: There will not be packages for Fedora 28 or 29¹.
* Debian Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster/10(Sid) are on
download.gluster.org at  (arm64 packages coming later.)
* Ubuntu Xenial/16.04, Artful/17.10, Bionic/18.04, and Cosmic/18.10 are
on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12SP3 and Leap42.3 are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
Note: There will not be packages for Tumbleweed, Leap15, or SLES15¹.
* RHEL and CentOS el7 and el6 in CentOS Storage SIG at .
All the LATEST symlinks have been updated to point to the respective
¹ libtirpc changes need to be backported to 3.12 in order to build
packages for Fedora 28, Fedora 29, OpenSuSE Tumbleweed, and etc.
More information about the packaging