[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.10.9 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Jan 4 20:06:47 UTC 2018
On 01/04/2018 09:52 AM, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/36/artifact/glusterfs-3.10.9.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/36/artifact/glusterfs-3.10.9.sha512sum
> This release is made off jenkins-release-36
* Fedora 27 and 28 are on download.gluster.org at . Fedora 26
are in the Fedora Updates or Updates-Testing repo. Use `dnf` to install.
* Debian Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster/10(Sid) are on
download.gluster.org at 
* Ubuntu Trusty/14.04, Xenial/16.04, Zesty/17.04, Artful/17.10, and
Bionic/18.04 are on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12SP3 and Leap42.3 are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are built in CentOS Storage SIG and tagged for
testing, but they have not appeared at  yet. In the mean time they
can be downloaded from . Please test and give feedback on
#gluster-devel on freenode or the gluster-devel mailing list so they can
be tagged for release.
The .../LTM-3.10 -> .../3.10/3.10.9 and .../3.10/LATEST ->
.../3.10/3.10.9 symlinks have been updated
More information about the packaging