[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-4.0.2 released

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Sun Apr 29 23:48:10 UTC 2018

https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/50/artifact/glusterfs-3.12.9.tar.gz
https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/50/artifact/glusterfs-3.12.9.sha512sum

https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/52/artifact/glusterfs-3.10.12.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/52/artifact/glusterfs
3.10.12.sha512sum

> This release is made off jenkins-release-52

Shout out to ndevos for building the packages in Fedora this time
around; thanks.

TL; not going to write all the gory details.

All the usual packages have been built, and can be found in all the
usual places:

* Fedora in Koji and on download.gluster.org
* CentOS and RHEL in the CentOS Storage SIG.
* Debian on download.gluster.org (arm64 packages coming soon)
* SuSE on OpenSuSE Build Service
* Ubuntu on Launchpad

All the various LATEST, LTM-xx and STM-xx symlinks have been updated.

I'm putting in for overtime, combat pay, and hazardous duty for this.
Let's not do this again any time soon.

--

Kaleb