[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.12.1 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 12:14:34 UTC 2017
On 09/11/2017 01:28 PM, Gluster Build System wrote:
> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.12.1.tar.gz
> This release is made off v3.12.1
* Fedora 27 and 28 are in the Fedora Updates or Updates-Testing repo.
Use `dnf` to install. Fedora 25 and 26 are on download.gluster.org at 
* Debian Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster(Sid)/10 are on
download.gluster.org at 
* Ubuntu Xenial/16.04, Zesty/17.04, and Artful/17.10 are on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12SP3 and Leap42.3 are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are in CentOS Storage SIG staging at .
Please test and give feedback on #gluster-devel on freenode or the
gluster-devel mailing list so they can be moved to the staging area.
The .../LATEST -> .../3.12/3.12.1 symlink has been updated. The
.../LTM-3.12 -> .../3.12/3.12.1 and .../3.12/LATEST -> .../3.12/3.12.1
symlinks have been updated
Note: GlusterFS-3.12.x packages (.rpms and .debs) on
download.gluster.org are signed with a new signing key, at .
Reminder: Since GlusterFS 3.9 the Fedora RPM and Debian .deb public
signing key is, e.g., for 3.12, at
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.12/rsa.pub. If you
have an old /etc/yum.repos.d/glusterfs-fedora.repo file with a link to
you need to fix your .repo
file to point to the correct location of the public key. This is a
safety feature to help prevent unintended updates, e.g., from 3.11 to 3.12.
More information about the packaging