[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.10.6 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 16:12:21 UTC 2017
On 10/03/2017 09:43 AM, Gluster Build System wrote:
> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.10.6.tar.gz
> This release is made off v3.10.6
* Fedora 27 and 28 are on download.gluster.org at . Fedora 25 and 26
are in the Fedora Updates or Updates-Testing repo. Use `dnf` to install.
* Debian Jessie/8, Stretch/9, and Buster(Sid)/10 are on
download.gluster.org at 
* Ubuntu Trusty/14.04, Xenial/16.04, Zesty/17.04, and Artful/17.10 are
on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12SP3 and Leap42.3 are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are in CentOS Storage SIG staging at .
Please test and give feedback on #gluster-devel on freenode or the
gluster-devel mailing list so they can be moved to the staging area.
The .../LTM-3.10 -> .../3.10/3.10.6 and .../3.10/LATEST ->
.../3.10/3.10.6 symlinks have been updated
Reminder: Since GlusterFS 3.9 the Fedora RPM and Debian .deb public
signing key is, e.g., for 3.10, at
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.10/rsa.pub. If you
have an old /etc/yum.repos.d/glusterfs-fedora.repo file with a link to
you need to fix your .repo
file to point to the correct location of the public key. This is a
safety feature to help prevent unintended updates from earlier versions.
More information about the packaging