[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.10.3 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 16:13:23 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 11:05:45AM -0400, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> On 05/31/2017 07:01 PM, Gluster Build System wrote:
> >

> > SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.10.3.tar.gz
> >
> > This release is made off jenkins-release-198
> >

> As per [1] (mostly[2]):
>
> * Packages for Fedora 24 and Fedora 27 are available at [3].
> * Packages for Fedora 25 and Fedora 26 are built and queued in Fedora bodhi
> for testing. Once pushed to testing they will be available in the
> Updates-Testing repo. After a nominal testing period they will be pushed to
> the Updates repo.
> * Packages for Ubuntu Trusty (14.04), Xenial (16.04), Yakkety (16.10), and
> Zesty (17.04) are available in the Launchpad PPA.
> * Packages for Debian Jessie (8) and Stretch/Sid (9) are at [3]
> * Packages for SLES 12 and Leap 42.2 are in the OpenSuSE Build Service (OBS)
> repos.
>
> * It appears Niels has built or is in the process of building packages for
> the CentOS Storage SIG. Watch for more details from him.

Packages have been build and are in the testing repository. However
there has been a mistake in the CentOS infra that caused 3.11 packages
for CentOS-7 to be pushed into the 3.10 repository. This will prevent
any testers from installing the packages the usual way (they get the
3.11 version instead). The problem has been reported, and I hope it'll
get corrected soon. Until then, we should not ask users to try the
packages from the 3.10 testing repo.

Niels