[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.8.15 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Aug 16 16:46:51 UTC 2017
On 08/16/2017 03:42 AM, Gluster Build System wrote:
> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.8.15.tar.gz
> This release is made off v3.8.15
> -- Gluster Build System
* Fedora 25, 26, 27 are on download.gluster.org at 
* Debian Jessie/8 and Stretch/9 are on download.gluster.org at 
* Ubuntu Trusty/14.04, Xenial/16.04, Zesty/17.04, and Artful/17.10 are
on Launchpad at 
* SuSE SLES12 and Leap42.X are on OpenSuSE Build Service at .
* RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are in CentOS Storage SIG staging at .
Please test and let ndevos at redhat.com know so he can move them to the
The .../LTM-3.8 -> .../3.8/3.8.15 and .../3.8/LATEST -> .../3.8/3.8.15
symlinks have been updated.
Note: Fedora 24 and Ubuntu Yakkety/16.10 have reached EOL — no further
updates. Existing (older) packages will remain in the respective
Reminder Number One: 3.8.15 is the last release of the 3.8 series. 3.8
will be EOL when 3.12 is released in a couple of weeks.
Reminder Number Two: Since GlusterFS 3.9 the Fedora RPM and Debian .deb
public signing key is, e.g., for 3.10, at
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.10/rsa.pub. If you
have an old /etc/yum.repos.d/glusterfs-fedora.repo file with a link to
you need to fix your .repo file to point to the correct location. This
is a safety feature to help prevent unintended updates, e.g., from 3.10
More information about the packaging