[gluster-packaging] [Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-3.8rc1 has been released for testing

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu May 19 12:11:15 UTC 2016

On 05/19/2016 12:03 AM, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> I've tagged and released glusterfs-3.8rc1. This is the 1st Release
>> Candidate for GlusterFS 3.8.0.
>
> configure breaks early at mine:
>
> checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c -o root -g
> wheel
> checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d
> checking for gawk... /usr/bin/awk
> checking how to create a pax tar archive... gnutar
> configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub
>
> Anyone got it too?

I have a fairly minimal NetBSD 7.0 amd64 VM. I added the minimal set of
packages[1] to be able to git clone, run autogen.sh, and ./configure.

Didn't have any problems with 3.8rc1.

checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c^M
checking whether build environment is sane... yes^M
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... ./install-sh -c -d^M
checking for gawk... no^M
checking for mawk... no^M
checking for nawk... no^M
checking for awk... awk^M
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes^M
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes^M
checking how to create a pax tar archive... none^M
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes^M
GlusterFS configure summary^M
===========================^M
FUSE client          : yes^M
Infiniband verbs     : no^M
epoll IO multiplex   : no^M
argp-standalone      : yes^M
fusermount           : no^M
readline             : no^M
georeplication       : yes^M
Linux-AIO            : no^M
Enable Debug         : no^M
Block Device xlator  : no^M
glupy                : yes^M
Use syslog           : yes^M
XML output           : yes^M
Encryption xlator    : yes^M
Unit Tests           : no^M
POSIX ACLs           : no^M
Data Classification  : yes^M
firewalld-config     : no^M
Experimental xlators : yes^M
^M
netbsd7#

[1] git, autoconf, automake, libtool, pkg-config, bison, flex, libuuid,
libxml2, userspace-rcu.

--

Kaleb