[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.8.0 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 17:17:55 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 02:14:26PM -0400, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> On 06/14/2016 04:57 PM, Kaleb KEITHLEY wrote:
> > On 06/14/2016 11:39 AM, Gluster Build System wrote:
> >>

> >> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.8.0.tar.gz
> >>
> >> This release is made off jenkins-release-161
> >>

> > Packages for:
> >
> >  + Fedora 23, 24, 25 are available on d.g.o, queued for testing in
> > Bodhi, and available from yum/dnf respectively
> >
> >  + Debian Jessie (8) and Stretch (9) are on d.g.o.
> >
> >  + Ubuntu trusty and wheezy are in the Launchpad PPA. (xenial packages
> > will land after resolving a build issue.
>
> Respins of the above containing http://review.gluster.org/14779 are in
> Fedora, download.gluster.org, and Ubuntu Launchpad PPA
>

> > SuSE packages will be built tomorrow (15 June) and be available in the
> > SuSE Build System repositories.
>
> respins will be available a bit later.

CentOS Storage SIG packages have been done as well. Once these land on
the mirrors (expected tomorrow) I will mark the new
centos-release-gluster38 package (with the YUM repo config) available in
CentOS/Extras. When that 2nd package is signed+pushed to the mirrors
too, I'll send out an announcement to the CentOS list.

Niels