[gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.7.6 released

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 20:00:35 UTC 2015

On 11/08/2015 04:59 PM, Gluster Build System wrote:

> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.7.6.tar.gz
>
> This release is made off jenkins-release-144

Go ahead and announce!

Fedora RPMs for f21 and f22 are at
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.7/3.7.6/Fedora.
(RPMs for f23 are in Fedora's Updates-Testing repos, and will migrate to
Fedora's Updates repo after a nominal testing period. RPMs for f24 are
in Fedora's Updates repo now.)

RHEL/CentOS RPMs for el6 and el7 are available at
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.7/3.7.6/EPEL.repo

Debian packages for jessie and stretch are available at
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.7/3.7.6/Debian

Ubuntu packages are available at
https://launchpad.net/~gluster/+archive/ubuntu/glusterfs-3.7

SuSE packages for OpenSuSE 13.2 and SLES 12 are available at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kkeithleatredhat:/OpenSuSE-3.7/openSUSE_13.2/
and
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kkeithleatredhat:/SLES12-3.7/SLE_12/.

Note that all Fedora, EPEL, and Debian packages are signed using a new
key. The public key is at
http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.7/3.7.6/pub.key. See
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.gluster.devel/12762
for more info.

Now that I've built and signed everything one time, I'll be asking for
volunteers to do the builds for our next release.

--

Kaleb