[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 11: Revisting our proposed timeline and features

Shwetha Acharya sacharya at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 09:36:26 UTC 2022

It is time to evaluate the fulfillment of our committed
features/improvements and the feasibility of the proposed deadlines as
per Release
11 tracker <https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/3023>.

Currently our timeline is as follows:

Code Freeze: 31-Oct-2022
RC : 30-Nov-2022
GA : 10-JAN-2023

*Please evaluate the following and reply to this thread if you want to
convey anything important:*

- Can we ensure to fulfill all the proposed requirements by the Code Freeze?
- Do we need to add any more changes to accommodate any shortcomings or
improvements?
- Are we all good to go with the proposed timeline?

Regards,
Shwetha