[Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-11.0rc0 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Nov 25 14:23:49 UTC 2022

On Fri, Nov 25, 2022 at 02:52:07PM +0100, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 09:26:13AM +0000, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> > SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/162/artifact/glusterfs-11.0rc0.tar.gz
> > HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/162/artifact/glusterfs-11.0rc0.sha512sum
>
> Packages for CentOS Stream 9 & 8 are available from the following
> testing repositories (adjust the architecture if needed):
>
>  - https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/9-stream/storage/x86_64/gluster-11/
>  - https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/8-stream/storage/x86_64/gluster-11/
>
> These repositories are newly created, and should contain all
> dependencies and additional packages like glusterfs-coreutils and
> tcmu-runner.
>
> The centos-release-gluster11 package has not been created yet. Please
> manually add one of the above URLs as a repository and run all tests
> that are common for a new major release. In case a dependency or other
> package is missing, let me know as soon as possible.

FWIW, test packages that should provide the correct repository files for
Gluster 11 are available (temporarily) too:

- https://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/7363/3107363/centos-release-gluster11-0.1-1.el9s.noarch.rpm
- https://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/7368/3107368/centos-release-gluster11-0.1-1.el8s.noarch.rpm

Make sure that no other centos-release-gluster* packages are installed,
and centos-release-gluster11 is the only one.

Thanks for testing!
Niels