[Gluster-Maintainers] [automated-testing] seeking an update on the plans around automated tests and test framework for Gluster
Bala Konda Reddy Mekala
bmekala at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 06:17:28 UTC 2020
Glusto as a framework is definitely matured and glusto-tests
where it is closely related to Glusterfs.
Enhancements to glusto-tests is an on-going process.
Below are the details of work being done in the last three months.
- Currently glusto tests is compatible with python 3 a total
of 28 PR's were sent 
- A total of 58 PR's were merged among them 20+
were the new test cases and the rest are library fixes. 
- Libraries for geo-rep and brick-mux are in review.
- Optimization of existing code for reducing test time
is being carried out and the few patches were merged
- NFS Ganesha tests were tested and merged as part of
- Now User can run the tests using tox.
- New test cases and library fixes are being sent and are in
On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 9:40 PM sankarshan <sankarshan at kadalu.io> wrote:
> I have not seen any meaningful updates about the automated tests and
> testing framework in the recent times. I'd like to understand whether
> forward looking plans towards enhancements and sustaining a viable
> test framework (in this case, Glusto) have been discussed?
> I'd like to understand whether the Glusto framework has evolved and
> matured over the period of time it has been part of Gluster and the
> maintenance lifecycle and governance around the project.
> automated-testing mailing list
> automated-testing at gluster.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers