[Gluster-Maintainers] Is the content of docs.gluster.org kept current and accurate?

sankarshan sankarshan at kadalu.io
Thu Feb 6 03:50:43 UTC 2020

I've been going through the content we currently publish at
docs.gluster.org and wanted to check if we know for a fact that this
is the most recent set of instructions. For instance,
<https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Geo%20Replication/>
mentions minimum requirements of "GlusterFS 3.6 or higher" (and
"Python 2.6 (or higher)"). Similar nuggets are at various places -
particularly when mentioning release versions of distributions. These
are easy fixes once we agree that versions need to mention the most
recent stable release as we can get to.

Or, do we continue to work on the Trash xlator
<https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Trash/> ?

Have the maintainers recently taken a look at a component they work on
and validated that the documentation, if followed, will cause no harm?

--
sankarshan at kadalu.io | TZ: UTC+0530
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!