[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Announcing Gluster release 7.7

Hu Bert revirii at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:46:21 UTC 2020

Hi there,

just wanted to say thanks to all the developers, maintainers etc. This
release (7) has brought us a small but nice performance improvement.
Utilization and IOs per disk decreased, latency dropped. See attached
images.

I read the release notes but couldn't identify the specific
changes/features for this improvement. Maybe someone could point to
them - but no hurry... :-)

Best regards,
Hubert