[Gluster-Maintainers] Fwd: [Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS - 7.0RC1 - Test day (26th Sep 2019)

Rinku Kothiya rkothiya at redhat.com
Fri Sep 20 16:04:59 UTC 2019

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] [Gluster-Maintainers]
GlusterFS - 7.0RC1 - Test day (26th Sep 2019)
To: Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com>
Cc: Rinku Kothiya <rkothiya at redhat.com>, Gluster Devel <
gluster-devel at gluster.org>, gluster-users <gluster-users at gluster.org>

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 09:19:24AM -0400, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:39 AM Rinku Kothiya <rkothiya at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Release-7 RC1 packages are built. We are planning to have a test day on
> > 26-Sep-2019, we request your participation. Do post on the lists any
> > testing done and feedback for the same.
> >
> > Packages for Fedora 29, Fedora 30, RHEL 8, CentOS  at
> > https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/qa-releases/7.0rc1/
> >
> > Packages are signed. The public key is at
> > https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/6/rsa.pub
> >

> FYI, there are no CentOS packages there, but there are Debian stretch and
> Debian buster packages.
>
> Packages for CentOS 7 are built in  CentOS CBS at
> https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=26538 but I don't see them
in
> https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/.
>
> @Niels, shouldn't we expect them in buildlogs?

Ai, it seems the requested configuration for syncing is not applied yet:
- https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16363

I've now pinged in #centos-devel on Freenode to get some attention to
the request.

Thanks,
Niels