[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Proposal: move glusterfs development to github workflow, completely

Amar Tumballi amarts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:43:22 UTC 2019

Going through the thread, I see in general positive responses for the same,
with few points on review system, and not loosing information when merging
the patches.

While we are working on that, we need to see and understand how our CI/CD
looks like with github migration. We surely need suggestion and volunteers
here to get this going.

Regards,
Amar