[Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-6.4 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 11:50:20 UTC 2019

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 02:21:04PM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 09:45:03AM +0000, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> > SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/95/artifact/glusterfs-6.4.tar.gz
> > HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/95/artifact/glusterfs-6.4.sha512sum
>
> Packages for CentOS 6 & 7 are available for testing. Please let me know
> any results of the installation and functionality so that the packages
> can get marked for release to the CentOS mirrors.
>
>     # yum install centos-release-gluster
>     # yum --enablerepo=centos-gluster6-test install glusterfs-fuse

>From #centos-devel on Freenode IRC:
13:45 < sbonazzo> ndevos: hi, tried glusterfs 6.4 from testing and seems to work
13:46 < sbonazzo> replica 3 deployment succeded
13:46 < ndevos> sbonazzo: thanks for letting me know!
13:46 < ndevos> sbonazzo: I'll tag then for -release so the packages should land on the mirrors on Monday

Triggered through https://twitter.com/nixpanic/status/1154085310676000768 :-)

Niels