[Gluster-Maintainers] Expect delay in reviews and merges (from me)

Amar Tumballi amarts at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 07:24:19 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am taking some breaks this month, and expect delays in reviews and
merges. Should be able to respond to emails (if any).

Continue with merging patches in your component as they may deem fit. You
can write an email directly for anything else.

Please consider sending your proposals for Release-8 in the meantime, Lets
all try to make good enhancements (stability, tools etc) for the release.

Regards,
Amar