[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainer's meeting minutes : 29th October, 2018

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 04:54:33 UTC 2018

BJ Link

   - Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
   - Watch: https://bluejeans.com/s/zH9eH

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Attendance>Attendance

   - Nigel, Kaleb, Nithya, Shyam, Amar, Raghavendra Bhat, Atin, Sunny,
   Vijay Bellur, Vijay Baskar

<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#Agenda>Agenda

   -

   AI from previous week?
   -

   [Nigel] Status of glusterfs-selinux
   - Currently waiting for it to be tested by our friends in QE.
      -
   -

   GlusterFS 6 ?
   - What to focus?
         - Draft @ https://hackmd.io/sP5GsZ-uQpqnmGZmFKuWIg
         - Need people to focus on this.
         - Can we also estimate time and dependencies
         - This is a good time to fix a lot of infra that Gluster uses.
         - Getting things to completion is more important than doing all
         the items in the list.
         - We should pick what we can finish.
         - The infra is ready - the xlator stack etc. But these are not
         useful unless used.

=====

Note that most of discussions happened about GlusterFS-6 release, so the
discussions, and notes are captured in the link for the 'Draft', which will
be sent as separate emails to the group.

Regards,
Amar

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)