[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainer's meeting minutes : 29th October, 2018
atumball at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 04:54:33 UTC 2018
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/217609845
- Watch: https://bluejeans.com/s/zH9eH
- Nigel, Kaleb, Nithya, Shyam, Amar, Raghavendra Bhat, Atin, Sunny,
Vijay Bellur, Vijay Baskar
AI from previous week?
[Nigel] Status of glusterfs-selinux
- Currently waiting for it to be tested by our friends in QE.
GlusterFS 6 ?
- What to focus?
- Draft @ https://hackmd.io/sP5GsZ-uQpqnmGZmFKuWIg
- Need people to focus on this.
- Can we also estimate time and dependencies
- This is a good time to fix a lot of infra that Gluster uses.
- Getting things to completion is more important than doing all
the items in the list.
- We should pick what we can finish.
- The infra is ready - the xlator stack etc. But these are not
useful unless used.
Note that most of discussions happened about GlusterFS-6 release, so the
discussions, and notes are captured in the link for the 'Draft', which will
be sent as separate emails to the group.
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers