[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 5: GA tomorrow!

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 13:29:39 UTC 2018

On 10/17/2018 07:47 PM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
> On 10/15/2018 02:29 PM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
>> On 10/11/2018 11:25 AM, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
>>> So we are through with a series of checks and tasks on release-5 (like
>>> ensuring all backports to other branches are present in 5, upgrade
>>> testing, basic performance testing, Package testing, etc.), but still
>>> need the following resolved else we stand to delay the release GA
>>> tagging, which I hope to get done over the weekend or by Monday 15th
>>> morning (EDT).
>>> 1) Fix for libgfapi-python related blocker on Gluster:
>>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1630804
>>> @ppai, who needs to look into this?
>> Du has looked into this, but resolution is still pending, and release
>> still awaiting on this being a blocker.
> Fix is backported and awaiting regression scores, before we merge and
> make a release (tomorrow!).
> @Kaushal, if we tag GA tomorrow EDT, would it be possible to tag GD2
> today, for the packaging team to pick the same up?

@GD2 team can someone tag/branch GD2 for release-5, else we are stuck
with the RC1 tag for the same.

More information about the maintainers mailing list