[Gluster-Maintainers] Release 5: Missing option documentation (need inputs)

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 15:00:37 UTC 2018

The following options were added post 4.1 and are part of 5.0 as the
first release for the same. They were added in as part of bugs, and
hence looking at github issues to track them as enhancements did not
catch the same.

We need to document it in the release notes (and also the gluster doc.
site ideally), and hence I would like a some details on what to write
for the same (or release notes commits) for them.

Option: cluster.daemon-log-level
Attention: @atin
Review: https://review.gluster.org/c/glusterfs/+/20442

Option: ctime-invalidation
Attention: @Du
Review: https://review.gluster.org/c/glusterfs/+/20286

Option: shard-lru-limit
Attention: @krutika
Review: https://review.gluster.org/c/glusterfs/+/20544

Option: shard-deletion-rate
Attention: @krutika
Review: https://review.gluster.org/c/glusterfs/+/19970

Please send in the required text ASAP, as we are almost towards the end
of the release.

Thanks,
Shyam