[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-4.1.6 released

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 16:01:03 UTC 2018

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:20:12AM -0500, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
> On 11/15/2018 05:53 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 06:00:57PM +0000, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> >> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/74/artifact/glusterfs-4.1.6.tar.gz
> >> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/74/artifact/glusterfs-4.1.6.sha512sum
> >
> > Packages for the CentOS Storage SIG are ready for testing. Please let me
> > know when these can be marked for releasing to the mirrors.
> >
> >   # yum install centos-release-gluster41
> >   # yum install glusterfs-server
>
> Tested 4.1.6 (upgrade from 4.1.5 and basic FUSE tests). Packages are
> fine, and can be marked for release.

Thanks! Marked for release, but the .el7 packages will get delayed.

> > Note that syncing the builds to the mirrors will need to wait until
> > CentOS 7.6.xxxx is released. ETA is not known yet, but is expected to be
> > 'soonish'.
>
> Niels, I guess release-5 is still not available, right?

Indeed, CentOS 7.6 is being prepared for release and during that time
the CentOS team does not push any contents for the SIGs. I might be able
to convice them to push the release, but that still requires a corrected
version of https://hackmd.io/_fKHKmvuSwS6qCgJAn4H-w?edit that rewrites
the LTM paragraph.

Niels