[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 4.1: Branched

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Thu May 31 13:22:12 UTC 2018

As brick-mux tests were failing (and still are on master), this was
holding up the release activity.

We now have a final fix [1] for the problem, and the situation has
improved over a series of fixes and reverts on the 4.1 branch as well.

So we hope to branch RC0 today, and give a week for package and upgrade
testing, before getting to GA. The revised calendar stands as follows,

- RC0 Tagging: 31st May, 2018
- RC0 Builds: 1st June, 2018
- June 4th-8th: RC0 testing
- June 8th: GA readiness callout
- June 11th: GA tagging
- +2-4 days release announcement

Thanks,
Shyam

[1] Last fix for mux (and non-mux related):
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/20109/1