[Gluster-Maintainers] Release 4.1: Schedule, scope and review focus
srangana at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 18:59:44 UTC 2018
As we have completed potential scope for 4.1 release (reflected here 
and also here ), it's time to talk about the schedule.
- Branching date (and hence feature exception date): Apr 16th
- Week of Apr 16th release notes updated for all features in the release
- RC0 tagging: Apr 23rd
- Week of Apr 23rd, upgrade and other testing
- RCNext: May 7th (if critical failures, or exception features arrive late)
- RCNext: May 21st
- Week of May 21st, final upgrade and testing
- GA readiness call out: May, 28th
- GA tagging: May, 30th
- +2-4 days release announcement
and, review focus. As in older releases, I am starring reviews that are
submitted against features, this should help if you are looking to help
accelerate feature commits for the release (IOW, this list is the watch
list for reviews). This can be found handy here .
So, branching is in about 4 weeks!
 Issues marked against release 4.1:
 github project lane for 4.1:
 Review focus dashboard:
More information about the maintainers