[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainer's meeting minutes (21st March, 2018)
atumball at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 08:41:48 UTC 2018
Meeting date: 03/07/2018 (March 3rd, 2018. 19:30IST, 14:00UTC, 09:00EST)
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580
- Download: https://bluejeans.com/s/huECj
- Amar, Kaleb, PPai, Nithya, Sac, Deepshika, Shyam (joined late)
AI from previous meeting:
- Email on version numbers: [Done]
- Email on 4.1 features: [Done]
- Email on bugzilla automation etc: [Done]
Any more features required, wanted in 4.1?
- Question to FB team: are you fine with features being merged? Any more
pending features, bug fixes from FB branch?
- Question to Red Hat: are the features fine?
- Question to community: Is there any concerns?
- GD2: Can we update the community about the proposal for 4.1
- [PPai] we can send the github link to the project to community.
If agreed for option change, what would be good version number next?
- [Sac] Need more discipline to have calendar based releases
- [ppai] http://semver.org is more practised
- [kaleb] fyi, I’m NOT making progress with debian packaging of gd2.
I’ve been told that Marcus (a nfs-ganesha/ceph dev) has Debian pkging
skillz. When he returns from the Ceph dev conf in China I’ll see if I can
get some of his time. Also my appeals for help from debian packages and
from Patrick Matthaie have gone unanswered. Debian packaging is already
voodoo black magic; golang makes it even harder. ;-)
- [amarts] auto tunable options is the future requirement for us.
Everyone, please consider figuring out for your components work for it.
- [shyam] I see a good response for features this time. Expectation
is to meet what we promised. See github projects page for seeing whats
agreed for 4.1
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers