[Gluster-Maintainers] Meeting minutes (7th March)

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 04:51:36 UTC 2018

Meeting date: 03/07/2018 (March 3rd, 2018. 19:30IST, 14:00UTC, 09:00EST)
<https://hackmd.io/yTC-un5XT6KUB9V37LG6OQ?both#BJ-Link>BJ Link

   - Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580
   - Download : https://bluejeans.com/s/mOGb7


   - [Sorry Note] : Atin (conflicting meeting), Michael Adam, Amye, Niels
   de Vos,
   - Amar, Nigel, Jeff, Shyam, Kaleb, Kotresh



   AI from previous meeting:
   - Email on version numbers: Still pending - Amar/Shyam
         - Planning to do this by Friday (9th March)

   can we run regression suite with GlusterD2
   - OK with failures, but can we run?
      - Nigel to run tests and give outputs

   Line coverage tests:
   - SIGKILL was sent to processes, so the output was not proper.
      - Patch available, Nigel to test with the patch and give output
      before merging.
      - [Nigel] what happens with GD2 ?
         - [Shyam] https://github.com/gojp/goreportcard
         - [Shyam] (what I know)

   Gluster 4.0 is tagged:
   - Retrospect meeting: Can this be google form?
         - It usually is, let me find and paste the older one:
            - 3.10 retro:
            - 3.11 retro: https://www.gluster.org/3-11-retrospectives/
         - [Nigel] Can we do it a less of form, and keep it more generic?
         - [Shyam] Thats what mostly the form tries to do. Prefer meeting &

   Gluster Infra team is testing the distributed testing framework
   contributed from FB
   - [Nigel] Any issues, would like to collaborate
      - [Jeff] Happy to collaborate, let me know.

   Call out for features on 4-next
   - should the next release be LTM and 4.1 and then pick the version
      number change proposal later.

   Bugzilla Automation:
   - Planning to test it out next week.
      - AI: send the email first, and target to take the patches before
      next maintainers meeting.

   Round Table

      [Kaleb] space is tight on download.gluster.org
      * may we delete, e.g. purpleidea files? experimental (freebsd stuff
      from 2014)?
      * any way to get more space?
      * [Nigel] Should be possible to do it, file a bug
      * AI: Kaleb to file a bug

      yesterday I noticed that some files (…/3.12/3.12.2/Debian/…) were not
      owned by root:root. They were rsync_aide:rsync_aide. Was there an aborted
      rsync job or something that left them like that?

      most glusterfs 4.0 packages are on download.g.o now. Starting on gd2
      packages now.

      el7 packages on on buildroot if someone (shyam?) wants to get a head
      start on testing them

      [Nigel] Testing IPv6 (with IPv4 on too), only 4 tests are
      consistently failing. Need to look at it.

Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/attachments/20180308/1ca02584/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the maintainers mailing list