[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 4.0: RC1 tagged

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 12:29:06 UTC 2018

On 03/05/2018 09:05 AM, Javier Romero wrote:
>> I am about halfway through my own upgrade testing (using centOS7
>> containers), and it is patterned around this [1], in case that helps.
> Taking a look at this.

Thanks for confirming the install of the bits.

On the upgrade front, I did find some issues that are since fixed. We
are in the process for rolling out the GA (general availability)
packages for 4.0.0, and if you have not started on the upgrades, I would
wait till these are announced, before testing them out.

We usually test the upgrades (and package sanity all over again on the
GA bits) before announcing the release.

Thanks again,
Shyam