[Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-4.1.0 released
Kaleb S. KEITHLEY
kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 19:37:16 UTC 2018
On 06/12/2018 11:06 AM, jenkins at build.gluster.org wrote:
> SRC: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/55/artifact/glusterfs-4.1.0.tar.gz
> HASH: https://build.gluster.org/job/release-new/55/artifact/glusterfs-4.1.0.sha512sum
> This release is made off jenkins-release-55
glusterfs-4.1.0 packages for:
* Fedora 27 are on download.gluster.org at . Fedora 28 and 29 are in
the Fedora Updates-Testing or Rawhide repo. Use `dnf` to install. Fedora
28 packages will move to the Fedora Updates repo after a nominal testing
* Debian Stretch/9 and Buster/10(Sid) are on download.gluster.org at 
(arm64 packages coming later.)
* Xenial/16.04, Artful/17.10, Bionic/18.04, and Cosmic/18.10 are on
Launchpad at .
* SUSE SLES12SP3, Leap42.3, Tumbleweed, SLES15, and Leap15 will be on
OpenSUSE Build Service at  soon.
* RHEL and CentOS el7 and el6 (el6 client-side only) in CentOS Storage
SIG at .
All the LATEST symlinks have been updated to point to the 4.1.0 release.
Please test the CentOS packages and give feedback so that packages can
be tagged for release.
More information about the maintainers