[Gluster-Maintainers] Resigning from the NFS maintainers team

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 11:02:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

My role at Red Hat changed a little and I do not have the time to look
into gNFS anymore (NFS is not part of my current tasks). If needed, I am
still around to assist, but the initial contacts should be the active
maintainers and peers. (https://review.gluster.org/20173)

We currently have Jeff and Shreyas as maintainers, with Jiffin and
Soumya as peers. There are very few changes happening in gNFS, and the
component is disabled by default in Gluster 4.x. With the little work
that is needed, I dont expect the team to miss me ;-)

I will try to keep contributing to the components and any other Gluster
things, of course!

Cheers,
Niels