[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 4.1: Branched

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Jun 4 13:35:01 UTC 2018

On 06/02/2018 07:47 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 02, 2018 at 12:11:55AM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:

>>> RC0 Tagged and off to packaging!
>>
>> GD2 has been tagged as well. [1]
>>
>> [1]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterd2/releases/tag/v4.1.0-rc0
>
> What is the status of the RPM for GD2? Can the Fedora RPM be rebuilt
> directly on CentOS, or does it need additional dependencies? (Note that
> CentOS does not allow dependencies from Fedora EPEL.)

My recollection of how this works is that one would need to build from
the "bundled vendor" tarball.

Except when I tried to download the vendor bundle tarball I got the same
bits as the unbundled tarball.

ISTR Kaushal had to do something extra to generate the vendor bundled
tarball. It doesn't appear that that occured.

--

Kaleb