[Gluster-Maintainers] Release 3.10, 3.12, 4.0: Tagged for release

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 15:24:42 UTC 2018

On 04/24/2018 04:14 PM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 10:43:29AM -0400, Shyam Ranganathan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The next set of minor updates for 3.10/12 and 4.0 are tagged and under
>> packaging.
>
> Please see the announcements of the tagging for details on the
> packaging. I can only do the builds for the official Fedora and CentOS
> Storage SIG repositories. Someone else should look into the packages for
> download.gluster.org.

We currently do not have anyone else to look at these (as far as I
know), as a result we would need to wait for Kaleb to be back and get
these going before we announce the release.

Would we need to wait and ack the CentOS SIG packages, or ack them
anyway? Thoughts? (ack as in tested status update for the SIG to push
them to the repos)