[Gluster-Maintainers] Agenda for Maintainer's meeting tomorrow (18th April).
atumball at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 09:59:17 UTC 2018
Meeting date: 14/18/2018 (April 18th, 2018), 19:30 IST, 14:00 UTC, 10:00 EDT
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580
Format change proposal:
- Check the bug <https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1564149>
- Provide feedbacks
- We want to do a big bang format change with clang-format.
- Which format should we start with as base?
- Samples present in repo
Samples generated with indent as 4 spaces.
- Google Style Guide
- LLVM Style Guide <http://llvm.org/docs/CodingStandards.html>
- Mozilla Style Guide
- WebKit style guide <https://webkit.org/code-style-guidelines/>
- Chromium style guide
- When do we want to make this change? Before the 4.1 branching
seems like a good time to make vast changes.
Gluster’s Adoption of *GPL cure period enforcement*
- What is it?
- How to go about implementing it?
- Intended patch here
- The Commitment looks like this
- Run regressions with brick multiplex directly from Gerrit now with a
keyword rather than hacky temporary review requests. Keyword is ‘run
brick-mux regression’. Example: https://review.gluster.org/#/c/19734/
- More automation moving to Python so we have the ability to write
unit tests. If you are going to write a complicated shell script
as a test
runner, please get approval from CI component maintainers.
- We’ve been testing Facebook’s distributed test runner and have
managed to get it working. Time for regression drops with every
added to the pool. Targetting a few weeks to bring it to production.
- Github Label check is now enforced:
- Need help from others to identify the needs for going to give
- As ‘ndevos’ asked, we need to highlight this in Developer Guide
and other places in documentation.
- Can we fix the ‘gluter spec’ format and ask people to fill the
github issues in that format? So that it becomes easier to
give the flags.
- trash.t and nfs-mount-auth.t are failing frequently.
- git bisect shows https://review.gluster.org/19837 as possible
- Need to resolve soon as some critical patches are failing
- Can we extend branching out by a week or two? to compansate for github
- Target GA date should remain same.
- [Name] Note
Feel free to add more topics before meeting @
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers